Sunday 22 October 15:00 – 18:30
Let us tap into Durga, the fierce form of a protective Mother Goddess, within ourselves, remove masks and show up in our full feminine power!
We will dive into different aspects of Feminine and open a deeper connection with ourselves and sisters!
We will get back to living life simply and tune into the Earth rhythm.
Price: pay what it worth to you. Minimum suggested donation is £10.
Due to prior preparation is required and places are limited this event is on advanced bookings only!
This gathering is hold in private residence, address will be provided after the booking.
What to expect:
– Reflecting on nature, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
– Connect to our “shadow” side through practices
– Nurturing sisterhood circle
– Honouring Earth with singing and playing our own instruments
– Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
– Fire ceremony
– Ground ourselves by walking barefoot
– Sharing circle: speaking your truth and giving the other gift of silent presence
I will invite you to connect to different aspects of self, including “shadow” side, the side we used to hide and condemn. Here is an opportunity to take off the mask and go beyond the conditioned mind, give space to “lower” self, express it and feel it fully. Only after feeling it fully we can fully accept and transform it.
In the circle I invite you to take off the mask and connect to the true inside of you. While other sisters will hold the silent presence and embrace whatever comes up. We all can tap into our natural female’s gift of giving: giving presence, love, support. It is only love that can heal.
Nature will cleanse our energy system, recharge and ground us. Wilderness of our souls will lead us back home, to our heart. So we can live our true potential, feeling our purpose, serving this planet, fulfilled. Becoming who we truly are – love in all its expressions.
What you will receive after the gathering:
– Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
– Grounding, calm and clear mind
– New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
– Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
– Deeper connection with yourself and others
– Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is partly indoor, partly outdoor. It is easily accessible by public transport. The address will be provided after booking.
I’m sorry I can only offer an exchange for the event if you cancel at least 1 day in advance. I can offer a refund only if the weather is severe and inappropriate for the event. Thank you for understanding.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!
Picture is taken from pinterest, the source is bj-net.org