Sunday 17 June 15:00 – 19:00
Forest Hill SE23
Let us start the celebration of beauty and creativity on your “wedding night”;
Treat yourself to receive care and love from your sisters;
We are about simplicity of life;
Coming back to Mother Nature;
Respectful feminine touch;
Price: pay what it worth to you. Minimum suggested donation is £10.
Due to prior preparation is required and places are limited this event is on advanced bookings only!
This gathering is hold in private residence, address will be provided after the booking.
What to expect:
– Reflecting in silence, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
– Connect to your body
– Nurturing sisterhood circle
– Healing silence and deep connections
– Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
– Sharing circle: speaking your truth and giving the other gift of silent presence.
I invite you to take off the mask and connect to the true inside of you. While other sisters will hold the silent presence and embrace whatever comes up. We don’t judge emotions, but simply letting them be. We welcome all parts of ourselves including shadow part.
What you will receive after the gathering:
– Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
– New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
– Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
– Deeper connection with yourself and others
– Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The exercises are taken from Chameli’s Ardagh “Create your own temple”
The venue is a private residence. The event will be partly indoor, partly outdoor (fire ceremony). It is easily accessible by public transport. The address will be provided after booking.
I’m sorry I can only offer an exchange for the event if you cancel at least 1 day in advance. I can offer a refund only if the weather is severe and inappropriate for the event. Thank you for understanding.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!
Picture is taken from instagram: @themodernmedicinewoman by @nothinmyst