Sunday 12 August 15:00 – 18:00
Forest Hill SE23
New moon is time to recharge and plant seeds
Let us create a sacred sisterhood temple and practice surrender
To create space for new beginnings
Price: pay what it worth to you. Minimum suggested donation is £15.
Due to prior preparation is required and places are limited this event is on advanced bookings only!
This gathering is hold in private residence, address will be provided after the booking.
What to expect:
– Tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
– Connect to your body
– Practicing conscious touch
– Letting go techniques: practicing surrender
- Fire ceremony: Grandfather Fire is our channel of letting go
– Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
– Sharing circle
In the circle I invite you to take off the mask and connect to the true inside of you. While other sisters will hold the silent presence and embrace whatever comes up. We all can tap into our natural female’s gift of giving: giving presence, love, support. It is only love that can heal.
What you will receive after the gathering:
– Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
– New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
– Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
– Deeper connection with yourself and others
– Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a private residence. The event will be partly indoor, partly outdoor (fire ceremony). It is easily accessible by public transport. The address will be provided after booking.
I’m sorry I can only offer an exchange for the event if you cancel at least 1 day in advance. I can offer a refund only if the weather is severe and inappropriate for the event. Thank you for understanding.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!