Sunday 24 June 15:00 – 18:30
Solstice time is a celebration of the Earth, femininity and “yin” forces.
We gather to strengthen our connection to Divine wisdom within ourselves.
We are about simplicity of life;
Coming back to Mother Nature;
Respectful natural touch;
Due to prior preparation is required this event is on advanced bookings only! I am happy to provide refund if the weather is inappropriate.
What to expect:
- Reflecting on nature, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
- Slow down, open the senses and connecting to our body and womb
- Take off masks and connect to other sisters
- Female practices: singing, connecting to elements
- Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Making sacred fire and fire ceremony
- Sharing circle
The event is about direct experience. This is highly experiential path. Practices are interactive and include movement, expression and also respectful touch. We are in the circle to step into our vulnerability and embodiment of our feelings.*
Fire has the power to transform rapidly. Fire ceremony will be helping us in letting go of traumas, old patterns and beliefs. It will support our process of de-conditioning.
What you will receive after the gathering:
- Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
- Grounding, calm and clear mind
- New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
- Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
- Deeper connection with yourself and others
- Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London. It is easily accessible by public transport.
*Practices are taken from Chameli Ardagh book “Create your own temple”
Picture is taken from instagram via @themodernmedicinewoman
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!