Sunday 24 March 16:00-19:30
Brighton BN2 Kalyanaloka centre
We are about simplicity of life;
Coming back to Mother Nature;
Respectful feminine touch;
What to expect:
- Resting in the sounds of the Gong
- Deep nourishment: practices on giving and receiving*
- Nurturing sisterhood circle
- Meeting likeminded female friends
- Tea ceremony: connecting to the tea spirit**
- Sharing circle: speaking your truth
These practices are highly experiential and include movement, embodiment of feelings and conscious non sexual touch.
*The exercises are taken from Chameli’s Ardagh “Create your own temple”
**Tea ceremony is based upon tea as Nature, Medicine, Hearth&Spirit, Friendship and an Act of Kindness. We will experience around an hour in silence & stillness in the spirit of the tea.
What you can receive after the gathering:
– Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
– New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
– Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
– Deeper connection with yourself and others
– Uplift your spirit
Price: pay what it worth to you. Minimum suggested donation is £15. As we want to accommodate every level of income, please contact us to discuss your donation.
Location: Kalyanaloka Buddhist and Tea centre
58 Slinfold close BN2 0YS
Due to prior preparation is required and places are limited this event is on advanced bookings only!
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share.
I’m sorry I can only offer an exchange for the event if you cancel at least 1 day in advance. Thank you for understanding.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT