4 June 2017 15:00-20:00
Wick Woodland London E9
Calling the tribal sisters!
We will disappear in the wild and merge with nature.
What to expect:
- Hugging trees, walking barefoot, dance: shake off the “dust” of the city – connect with nature
- Singing and playing our own instruments – enjoy fun!
- Making raw vegan organic chocolate and immerse in taste
- Meeting new like minded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Creating : making sacred fire and fire ceremony – “burning” our old beliefs and patterns
- Sharing what you want: emotions, fruits, hugs etc: feel the union
We will become trees, fire, water and earth. We are going to transform ourselves into the wild essence:
singing as a wind, creating our own music;
supporting each other as mother Earth supports us, create a female bonding circle.
being fire by making sacred fire and dancing in the woods, letting the parts which don’t serve us anymore dye in this ritual.
We will have fun and create spontaneously, releasing our souls. They will talk to us freely through our creativity.
We will improvise with making raw vegan chocolate and of course fully immersing in our taste!
We may discover unseen parts of ourselves and become more powerful through self-knowledge.
Nature will cleanse our energy system, recharge and ground us. Wilderness of our souls will lead us back home, to our heart. So we can live our true potential, feeling our purpose, serving this planet, fulfilled. Becoming who we truly are – love in all its expressions.
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
All the ingredients for making raw vegan chocolate will be provided.
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London, easily accessible by public transport.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!