Sunday 15 July 15:00 – 18:30
Dark moon is time to renew;
We gather to give ourselves space and time to explore what is holding us back;
To give each other our presence and gentleness;
We are about simplicity of life;
Coming back to Mother Nature;
Respectful natural touch;
Due to prior preparation is required this event is on advanced bookings only! I am happy to provide refund if the weather is inappropriate.
What to expect:
- Reflecting on nature, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
- Slow down, open the senses and connecting to our body
- Take off masks and connect to other sisters
- Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Sharing circle
The event is about direct experience. This is highly experiential path. Practices are interactive and include movement, expression and respectful touch. We are in the circle to step into our vulnerability and embodiment of our feelings.*
What you will receive after the gathering:
- Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
- Grounding, calm and clear mind
- New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
- Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
- Deeper connection with yourself and others
- Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London. It is easily accessible by public transport.
*Practices are taken from Chameli Ardagh book “Create your own temple”
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!
Picture is taken from instagram @hheininge