Sunday 17 September 13:00 – 17:00
Let us create our Sacred Sisterhood Temple in nature and celebrate harvest!
We will look at the deep lessons of this year, dive in nature, nurture and Divinity!
We will get back to living life simply and tune into the Earth rhythm.
Due to prior preparation is required this event is on advanced bookings only! I am happy to provide refund if the weather is inappropriate.
What to expect:
- Reflecting on nature, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
- Letting our creativity to flourish
- Connect to sisters: practices
- Nurturing sisterhood circle
- Honouring Earth with singing and playing our own instruments
- Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Fire ceremony
- Ground ourselves by hugging trees, walking barefoot
- Sharing circle: speaking your truth and giving the other gift of silent presence
In the circle I invite you to take off the mask and connect to the true inside of you. While other sisters will hold the silent presence and embrace whatever comes up. We all can tap into our natural female’s gift of giving: giving presence, love, support. It is only love that can heal.
Nature will cleanse our energy system, recharge and ground us. Wilderness of our souls will lead us back home, to our heart. So we can live our true potential, feeling our purpose, serving this planet, fulfilled. Becoming who we truly are – love in all its expressions.
What you will receive after the gathering:
- Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
- Grounding, calm and clear mind
- New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
- Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
- Deeper connection with yourself and others
- Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London. It is easily accessible by public transport.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!
Places are limited: please book in advance.