Sunday 23 July
15:00 – 19:00
Let us create our Sacred Sisterhood Temple in nature and celebrate Dark Moon!
We will get back to living life simply and tune into the Earth rhythm.
What to expect:
- Ground ourselves by hugging trees, walking barefoot
- Reflecting on nature, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
- Honouring Earth with singing and playing our own instruments – enjoy fun!
- Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Connect with sisters: bonding exercises
- Making sacred fire and fire ceremony
- Sharing circle: exploring “shadow” – integrating our disown self*
*”Shadow” is a psychological term for everything we can’t see in ourselves. The purpose of exploring “shadow” leads to authenticity, acceptance, peace of mind, creativity, surrender.
In the circle I invite you to take off the mask and connect to the true inside of you. While other sisters will hold the silent presence and embrace whatever comes up. We all can tap into our natural female’s gift of giving: giving presence, love, support. It is only love that can heal.
Fire has the power to transform rapidly. Fire ceremony will be helping us in letting go of the old patterns and beliefs. It will support our process of de-conditioning.
Nature will cleanse our energy system, recharge and ground us. Wilderness of our souls will lead us back home, to our heart. So we can live our true potential, feeling our purpose, serving this planet, fulfilled. Becoming who we truly are – love in all its expressions.
What you will receive after the gathering:
- Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
- Grounding, calm and clear mind
- New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
- Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
- Deeper connection with yourself and others
- Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London. It is easily accessible by public transport.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!
Places are limited: please book in advance