Sunday 9 July 18:00 – 24:00
Hackney Marshes London
Calling the tribal sisters!
Let us celebrate full moon in nature with sacred fire!
We will get back to living life simply and tune into the Earth rhythm.
What to expect:
- Ground ourselves by hugging trees, walking barefoot
- Art and creating: letting spontaneity to take over
- Honouring Earth with singing and playing our own instruments – enjoy fun!
- Dancing under the moon barefoot: appreciate simple things in life
- Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Making sacred fire and fire ceremony
- Sharing circle: feel the union
Back to basics…
Celebrate life with finding joy in simple things.
We will become trees, fire, water and earth. We are going to transform ourselves into the wild essence:
dancing under the full moon;
singing as a wind, creating our own music;
supporting each other as mother Earth supports us, create a female bonding circle.
being fire by making sacred fire and dancing in the woods, letting the parts which don’t serve us anymore dye in this ritual.
We will have fun and create spontaneously, releasing our souls. They will talk to us freely through our creativity.
We may discover unseen parts of ourselves and become more powerful through self-knowledge.
Nature will cleanse our energy system, recharge and ground us. Wilderness of our souls will lead us back home, to our heart. So we can live our true potential, feeling our purpose, serving this planet, fulfilled. Becoming who we truly are – love in all its expressions.
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London. It is easily accessible by public transport.
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!