Barefoot In the Woods and Fire ceremony
Sunday 13 May 15:00 – 18:00
We will create a sacred sisterhood temple in nature and celebrate spring!
Merging with nature, we will celebrate what is being born within.
We will get back to living life simply and tune into the Earth rhythm.
Due to prior preparation is required this event is on advanced bookings only! I am happy to provide refund if the weather is inappropriate.
What to expect:
- Reflecting on nature, tuning into the Earth rhythms with shamanic drum
- Opening the senses
- Honouring Earth with singing and playing our own instruments
- Meeting new likeminded female friends –finding your tribe!
- Making sacred fire and fire ceremony
- Ground ourselves by hugging trees, walking barefoot
- Sharing circle
The event is about direct experience. This is highly experiential path. Practices are interactive and include movement, expression and also respectful touch. We are in the circle to step into our vulnerability and embodiment of our feelings.*
Fire has the power to transform rapidly. Fire ceremony will be helping us in letting go of the old patterns and beliefs. It will support our process of de-conditioning.
What you will receive after the gathering:
- Boost of energy: revitalised body and nervous system
- Grounding, calm and clear mind
- New like minded female friends: feeling of belongingness
- Empower yourself with self knowledge and insights
- Deeper connection with yourself and others
- Uplift your spirit
You are welcome to wear your long skirts, dresses and feel all your feminine power! Bring healthy snacks, fruits to share. Bring your instruments!
The venue is a secluded secret location in the woods in London. The address will be provided after the booking. It is easily accessible by public transport.
*Practices are taken from Chameli Ardagh book
THIS IS STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE EVENT!