We are about
- coming back to Mother Nature
- simplicity of life
- silence and presence
- respectful feminine touch
We believe that
- Presence is the best healer;
- Silence is a door to the Divinity inside;
- Vulnerability is strength;
- Mother Nature is our church and home;
- Respectful Feminine touch is healing on many levels;
- We love to slow down and do nothing;
We gather regularly in Brighton and Frome. I facilitate women’s groups around Europe and in the festivals. Check our workshops and events page.
We live in harmony with Mother Nature. That means we connect to the elements, perform sacred rituals and ceremonies daily. Check our rituals page for more information.
Growing up surrounded by women Liuda has been connected to the Feminine from early childhood. She has been gathering female friends together spontaneously throughout her teens. Her spiritual journey started with Primal therapy – psycho spiritual “shadow” work and childhood traumas healing, followed by exploration of shamanism, meditation and body work. It led her to India, to the path of devotion. India became her spiritual teacher. She believes coming back to simplicity of life, vulnerability and connection to nature opens the door to freedom and love.